Open letter to Mr Duchatelet.
1) Please do not sack SCP . We love him , he is a thoroughly decent man and he is the heart and soul of our club , when he celebrates , we celebrate , when he laughs, we laugh , when he cries , we cry. On top of that , he’s an excellent manager.
2) Please do not run the club for 18 months and then run out of money/patience . Your due diligence will have told you that it costs c £5m a year to run the club- please don’t be surprised
3) Have a plan to get us to the Premiership fairly quickly, the Championship is nowhere and will drain your money quicker than you can say Hercule Poirot
4) Talk to the supporters and maintain a dialogue with them . The previous owners thought they were running the Stasi not a football club
5) Keep Richard Murray and take advice from him – ignore the others , particularly that Mr Slater , who is less than straightforward
6) Take a big interest in the community side of our club , the most expansive and well run in the UK.
7) Replace our football pitch with one that’s made of grass.
and Mr Duchatelet , Bloody good luck !!!!!