- Since Chris Powell left , we haven’t got a clue how to scout players
- At least, we aren’t going bust , like lots of the teams that will still be in the Championship next year.
- The owner hasn’t got any kind of plan, but for some unfathomable reason he’s happy to cover the losses , so long as they aren’t enormous, even though he isn’t really interested in football and never comes to matches .
- There is no realistic ambition for the club to reach the premier league because we can’t afford it
- We will be providing cheap family tickets in the hope that people come regardless of how bad the football is.
…………….that’s definitely sold it to me , all sounds like a club on the up, now where can I buy those extra tickets for the exciting clash with Rochdale.
What was that you said , the club don’t have a ticket office any more ……….