Perhaps I am alone here , but I don’t really have a problem with Katrien Meire’s Dublin interview and her use of the word weird to describe football fans ( of course we are !!) and I agree we are both customers and supporters .
However , the reasons she is incompetent and should be sacked are
– The sex on the pitch stunt was disgraceful and totally wrong for any football club , let alone one that espouses a family culture
– She lied to us about the exhaustive interview process for Guy Luzon
– She lied to us about the owner not telling the manager who to pick ( Chris Powell has confirmed it is true )
– She lied to us about the season ticket fiasco this season. blaming Royal Mail when she knew it was a club problem.
– She has been instrumental in the hiring and firing of 6 managers in 2 years.
– We are bottom of the Championship, attendances have fallen off a cliff
– She hires staff who cant string a sentence together or write copy without a host of grammatical errors.
– She is a corporate lawyer , but didn’t realise you could file documents on line at Companies House.
How many more reasons do you need ??????
Oh and by the way , after 20 years of having a cup of tea in the Crossbars lounge after matches , they no longer serve hot drinks after matches. Great idea in Winter isn’t it ………………..